Saturday, May 21, 2016

Short and Sweet - May 21st, 2016

This morning grammy, poppy, daddy and I came to the hospital to see you before we had to go to Matt and Courtney's wedding. The nurse said that you did great last night with no episodes. I did your care and then held you for awhile before we had to leave. You had two episodes while I held you. One was because you were sucking on your paci and you made this weird noise and I pulled out your paci quick and your heart rate dropped and you started coughing. The other was when you were sleeping. I held you for about an hour and then we had to leave.
Since I wasn't there all day like I usually am, I don't really have much else to report. I just got off the phone with your nurse for tonight and she said that you had one quick episode, but other than that you are doing well. She said that you were in your bouncer and that you now weigh 6 lb., 1 oz. She said that there were no other changes.
We will be there again to visit tomorrow. We love you and hope you have a great night, free of episodes. Can't wait to see you buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment